Basic Foundation Course - UPSC
" Loftier the building, Deeper its foundations "
The Quote aptly emphasizes the significance of a well laid foundation. Like wise to crack the UPSC Civil Services Examination(CSE), undoubtedly the most prestigious examination in India, the student requires a foundation which is strong and deep. We at ICSTA, have designed the 'Basic Foundation Course' with a intention to give a rock solid foundation to PUC students so that they can get ahead in the race by starting early compared to others.
The objectives of the Course are
- To generate interest in the humanities subjects like History, Geography, Political Science & Economics in students which form the core of UPSC CSE Preparation.
- To put to an end to the stressful rote learning mechanism followed by most students and make them learn the subjects in a joyful way.
- To make students understand the significance of the theoretical concepts and their application in the contemporary world
- To provide a glimpse of the working of Civil Services in India for the young aspiring generation.
- To teach the basics of the subjects relevant for the Civil Service Exam through expert faculty.
- To keep the students constantly motivated and engaged to prepare for Civil Services Exam.