Advanced Foundation Course - UPSC
"Early Bird gets the Worm"
The Quote aptly summarizes the need to start your Civil Services Exam preparation early to get ahead in the race. To crack the UPSC Civil Services Examination(CSE), one requires a great deal of hard work which has to be sustained over time. A large number of toppers, who could crack the examination in their young 20s owe their success for starting their preparation early i.e., during their graduation years. In the light of this, we at ICSTA have designed the 'Advanced Foundation Course' with a intention to give a rock solid foundation to degree students in their UPSC Civil Services exam preparation.
The objectives of the Course are
- To generate interest in the humanities subjects like History, Geography, Political Science & Economics in students which form the core of UPSC CSE Preparation.
- To put to an end to the stressful rote learning mechanism followed by most students and make them learn the subjects in a joyful way.
- To make students understand the significance of the theoretical concepts and their application in the contemporary world
- To provide a glimpse of the working of Civil Services in India for the young aspiring generation.
- To teach the basics of the subjects relevant for the Civil Service Exam through expert faculty.
- To keep the students constantly motivated and engaged to prepare for Civil Services Exam