15 Months Comprehensive Program for UPSC – IAS / IFS / IPS/ IRS Exams
Designed to prepare the students towards the Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC.
This Integrated course is best suited for Preliminary and Main examination with emphasis on personality development. The Daily classes of the Integrated course are tailored according to the demand of the syllabus and extensive trend analysis of the past papers by experienced tutors.
Register before 10th October 2020 and 3rd Batch starts on 15th October 2020
How does 15 Months Comprehensive Course for UPSC Exams work ?
The 15 months comprehensive course for UPSC exams is tailored with high consideration to Prelims and Mains Examination.
- Full-point by point-meticulous coverage of the syllabus (preliminary and main).
- In-depth analysis of Current Affairs
- Weekly/Topic-wise tests every Sunday and monthly Subject-wise and quarterly Comprehensive tests.
- Carefully designed course with a basic foundation for students of all ages and qualifications.
- Specially designated doubt-clearing-hours at the academy as well as virtual correspondence.
- Hybrid learning with high tech classroom sessions and live online classes.
- Recorded videos as a backup for students who miss sessions due to college engagements/commitments.
Interactive Classroom Sessions
Online Live Broadcast
Collaborative learning in your virtual classroom through Q&As, polls, and screen sharing.
Weekly online and offline tests with solutions and performance evaluation.
Who should apply for 15 Months Comprehensive Course ?
- Firstly, no this course is not only for people looking for jobs. This course is for Pre –Final year, Final year, Graduate / Post – Graduate Students, and Working Professionals.
- Our Weekday classes are designed for students appearing for the 2021 UPSC – CSE (IAS / IFS / IPS / IRS exam).
- Our Weekend classes are designed for college students and working professionals who are writing in 2022 and 2023.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a Constitutional body with a Constitutional mandate to recruit candidates with a strong dedication to social service, commitment to public service values, and administrative competence.
- UPSC surpasses all the primitive approaches and seeks candidates who possess a strong dedication, love, and commitment towards the nation. UPSC is meant for such aspirants who yearn of meticulous decision-making skills, exhibit ethical judgment powers along with the potential to handle the difficult situations at all given circumstances.
At UPSC, they are looking for problem solvers, and we, at ICSTA, supply charismatic-crisis administrators and leaders. And yes, we only accept students who pass in our entrance test and interview along with our academic rules and regulations.
Before you ask for it, here is some proof of the results
1st Rank | CTO Commercial Tax
2nd Rank | AC Revenue
22nd Rank | AC Commercial Tax
Cleared UPSC Prelims and Mains in 1st attempt and selected for the
UPSC - Interview 2020
Your are not the first to enroll to this 15 Months Comprehensive Course
More than 100 people have enrolled for this course , and trust us you will not be dissappointed.
Admission Procedures, Rules & Regulations
- Aspirants Should Attend Counseling & Clear Entrance Test with Personal Interview to avail Admission in ICSTA.
- Aspirants along with Parents Should Read & Sign the Declaration Form Consisting further Commitments ( For Aspirants ) towards their related course training in the Academy.
- Aspirants Should be Disciplined & Must Maintain 90% of class attendance & secure more than 60% of results in every tests after seeking Admission in the ICSTA.